Sunday, May 3, 2009

Make Money Online - Increase Traffic
If you were to ask people out there whether they were getting traffic for their sites, most of them would be troubled by this “traffic” problem. There are couples of ways to generate traffic:
· Submit your articles to articles submission sites
· Pay-per-click google search engine advertisements
· Get people to subscribe to your blog
· Build links to popular related niche sites
· Participate actively in forums
· Comment on related niche sites

The unattractive part of “Pay per click” is that you have to pay for it. For me, I would recommend using some of the above, not all, to generate traffic to your blog. I shall go into details in each of those topics highlighted above.

Look out for my next posting on "Article Marketing", one of the most popular and free advertising you can find online that works for your online business.

You can subscribe to my blog to be updated on the latest postings here:
Yes,I want to receive latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment